Our Legal Network is a comprehensive support and referral network for law firms created to work with, support and help address the needs and concerns of smaller and niche legal practices. With the resources of a national law firm, we can offer an unrivalled package that benefits both you and your clients.
We provide supplementary legal resources and expertise for the areas of law you don't specialise in, and assistance in areas that you do. This, coupled with an array of member benefits, ensures that you and your clients are well supported, without service and quality of advice being compromised.
- There are no joining fees, associated costs or hidden expenses.
- Working together, we will provide a high quality service, whilst delivering exceptional value to your clients.
- Membership is non exclusive, with collaboration and partnership at its core.
- We will look after your clients providing them with a full range of legal services, and access to our national team of experts across eight regional locations.
- The network enables you to retain your clients, as well as preserving your position as their trusted legal advisor.
- Whether it be a conflict situation, capacity issue or simply not having the relevant expertise, our extensive team of advisors are on hand to help ensure your client is looked after.
- Member firms are protected by a non poaching agreement so you can be safe in the knowledge your client relationships are safeguarded.
- Membership to the network enables direct contact to our lawyers and support services, who will work with you in resolving your clients legal queries.
- Our national team of experts can work flexibly with you or your clients to meet needs and expectations.
- Retain your clients through offering a full range of legal services.
- A regular, comprehensive seminar programme and networking opportunity.
- Access to national, specialist teams across eight regional locations.
- Support with regulatory / compliance issues.
- Receive a fee share (where permitted) on any accepted referrals, or a discount on your clients bill if you prefer.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance guidance.
- Gain knowledge from our specialists in the areas of work that you do cover, as an extension of your team.
- Preferential rates on a range of services through our buying group and associated partnerships.
- Referral opportunities to member firms.
- Quarterly newsletter containing information about legal updates and new offerings.
- Paralegal support and holiday cover.
To speak to someone in Knights Legal Network team call: 01865 811272 or email: email@example.com