Our team provide advice to mitigate the risk of unpaid debts. Where that is not possible, we take robust action ensuring the swiftest and most cost-effective outcome.
We understand the pressure that outstanding debts can create, so we are always available to discuss any problem customers that you may have and give advice as to the best way to recover monies due to you.
Our areas of expertise
- All methods of enforcement
- Defended actions
- Dividend watch of your insolvent customers
- Full collections process consumer and commercial debt litigation
- Monitoring and collection of payment plans
- Negotiation and settlement discussions
- Online client portal to view your cases 24/7
- We operate via the CCBC and CCMCC dependent upon the nature of your debt
A selection of our clients
City Electrical Factors
Acted for 10 years recovering debt from commercial entities and guarantors under contracts for the supply of goods to trade.
Worked in partnership with this commercial debt collection agency supporting a wide range of businesses in the effective collection of debt.
Northern Trust Company
Acted for this commercial landlord for 14 years recovering rent arrears, service and maintenance charges from both tenants and guarantors.