We provide comprehensive agricultural legal services to the rural community, farming families, partnerships and companies.
Working closely with your existing advisors and land agents, we provide practical straightforward advice and are not deskbound, meaning we invest the time in understanding your requirements face to face.
Our areas of expertise
- Agricultural litigation (civil and criminal)
- Farming partnerships
- Retirement, succession and asset preservation
- Rights of way, boundaries and general property issues
- Public rights of way, village greens and coastal access
- Tenancies and licences, including Agricultural
- Holdings Act Tenancies, farm business tenancies and grazing tenancies or licences