We provide expert, comprehensive advice to charities, steering and protecting you in this heavily regulated and niche area.
We understand the environment in which charities operate and are able to use our expertise and range of disciplines to navigate challenges and provide pragmatic advice. Whether you are a charity already in operation seeking advice on day to day issues, governance or legacy disputes; or are looking to establish a new charity or corporate foundation, we have the skills to help.
Our areas of expertise
- Applications for Schemes and consent from the Charity Commission
- Bespoke training for trustees, staff and volunteers
- Establishing new charities and corporate foundations
- Governance documents
- Incorporation of existing charities
- Investigations by the Charity Commission
- Legacy disputes
- Mergers, collaborations and joint working agreements
- Transactional and day to day issues
- Winding up charities