Our team provide expert advice and guidance on all aspects of professional conduct investigations, hearings and appeals.
We support individual professionals, insurers, businesses and trade associations facing disciplinary proceedings before a regulatory body. Facing accusations of professional misconduct can be destructive to careers, reputation and carry financial implications.
Our team has extensive experience of all aspects of professional regulation including advice on regulatory compliance, applications to register, assisting with reportable events, professional conduct investigations, hearings and appeals.
Our areas of expertise
- Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Health & Care Professions Tribunal Service (HCPTS)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service (MPTS)
- National College for Teaching & Leadership (NCTL)
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT)