Adele is a Partner in the Employment team.
She has an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of employment law and provides both high level strategic advice as well as day to day operational advice with a particular focus on strategic advisory matters. These include senior departures, business restructures and change programmes along with high-level, and sensitive, grievances and investigations.
She has advised many high-profile clients across the automotive, logistics, manufacturing and retail sectors.
As a skilled litigation specialist, Adele has a wealth of experience of handling discrimination, equal pay, working time and whistleblowing claims for clients and appearing in multiday Tribunal hearings. Adele also enjoys delivering a range of training solutions to clients and targets.
She is well regarded by the clients she manages for the level of client service she consistently delivers and for being a commercial, tenacious and solutions driven.
Recent examples of how Adele has supported clients include:
- providing advice to a large automotive client on insourcing their warehousing and logistics function including advising on TUPE and collective consultations obligations as well as redundancy issues;
- advising a global logistics company on issues arising out of the disposal of a large part of the business including providing support on complex employment related data privacy issues, various senior departures and an intra group reorganisation;
- working with a large retail business on a major business reorganisation including providing extensive support on how to plan and implement the collective and individual consultation processes and also handling various related sensitive grievance issues; and
- advising and representing a client in relation to a number of related vexatious race discrimination tribunal claims and supporting the client with the implementation of a bespoke training solution in order to eliminate any further vexatious claims from arising; and
- advising a client on a sensitive maternity and pregnancy discrimination grievance, and subsequent tribunal claim from a senior employee and negotiating an agreeable settlement for all parties.