Aga is an Associate in the Commercial Team.
She qualified as solicitor in England and Wales in 2021, however she has over 15 years of legal experience in commercial law in Poland, including 10 years of post-qualified experience as a trial advocate. Aga has extensive experience of in drafting, negotiating, and providing legal advice related to complex commercial matters related to various industries.
Aga deals mainly with B2B transactions related to manufacturing, international sale, commercial agency and distribution, IT, and aviation.
Recent works Aga has been involved in:
- advising on international contracts related to aviation production and airline operations.
- legal support for the procurement team, advising and negotiating various contracts with multiple international suppliers (aviation).
- preparing and advising on collaboration agreements related to new technology development projects.
- preparing and advising on a suite of documents related to the development and implementation of an internet platform for a large logistics company.
- advising on SaaS agreements for chain of hotels and restaurants.
- advising on a television advertising/sponsorship agreement.