David is a Partner in the Corporate team.
He is experienced in a wide range of corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, management buy-ins and buy-outs, demergers, mergers (and other solvent company and group restructures) and joint ventures.
Acting predominantly for private owner managed businesses, David has experience across a range of sectors including healthcare, pharmacy, haulage, manufacturing and oil and gas.
Examples of how David has recently supported clients include:
- working with the shareholders of a large carpet distribution group during the sale of their group for £14m;
- supporting the creation of a joint venture to enable the construction, development and operation of a biomass facility;
- supporting the sale of a national haulage group to an American logistics and transport provider;
- supporting the sale of a Jersey based property investment company to a real estate investment trust; and
- supporting the sale of a care home group (consisting of approximately 20 homes) to private equity.