Debbie is a Partner in the Conveyancing team.
As a property lawyer with over 25 years’ experience, Debbie often deals with challenging and complex conveyancing cases.
Her work includes dealing with freehold and leasehold sales, purchases and remortgages, deeds of variation, defective title issues, deeds of easements, lease extensions, sales of part and equity releases. She also manages cases involving resident management companies and acts for limited companies in acquisitions, disposals and refinancing of residential properties.
Clients include; high net worth individuals to first time buyers, start-up investors to those with large property portfolios.
Recent examples of how Debbie has supported clients include:
- supporting clients with cash purchases completing to tight timescales;
- completing on the sale of a high value property on a tight timeframe;
- supporting a variety of clients to enable completion prior to the June 2021 Stamp Duty relief deadline; and
- dealing with the sale of a property with complex title issues
- assisting a client with the remortgage of various investment properties and the acquisition of further investment properties