Declan is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team based in the Leeds office
He works on projects throughout the UK. He advises on all aspects of real estate but with a particular focus on development and regeneration projects and investment transactions. Declan has over 15 years’ experience advising landowners, investors, developers, local authorities, landlords and tenants. His experience includes advising on multiple landmark transactions throughout his career.
Recent examples of how Declan has supported clients include:
- advising a local authority on a significant asset disposal program culminating in the sale of its former headquarters in Harrogate for 4m
- working with a number of local authorities in relation to several regeneration projects particularly in town centres
- advising a leading property company on the leasing of a 264,450 square foot office and warehouse space to a national corporate at an annual rent of £1,100,000
- advising a Yorkshire-based furniture business on the acquisition of a new factory site in Sherburn in Elmet
- acting for one of the UK’s leading housebuilding and construction groups in acquiring and developing residential sites
- acting on a range of major commercial portfolio acquisitions and disposals.