Jeremy is a Partner in the Tax & Trusts and Wills & Estates teams.
He has a wealth of experience in all private client matters including tax and planning.
Recent examples of how Jeremy has supported clients include:
- providing advice to a selection of international clients on tax planning often in relation to immigration to the UK and residence and domicile matters;
- co-ordinating international private client matters with a particular focus on US clients;
- considering the taxation of property holding structures;
- working with a client on de-enveloping of property holding structures and related tax matters;
- reviewing and advising upon a client’s domicile position;
- counselling international clients on their ongoing tax liabilities whilst resident in the UK and the structuring of inward investment where required;
- looking at the ongoing tax issues relating to offshore trusts, their UK settlors and UK resident beneficiaries; and
- assisting clients seeking to bring their personal tax affairs in order through the use of HMRC disclosure facilities.