Jonathan is a Senior Associate in the Asset Management and Business Parks teams.
Experienced in all aspects of commercial property, he supports clients with their asset management strategies including the acquisition, development, financing and subsequent sale or letting of commercial property.
His expertise includes working with commercial landlords and tenants on all aspects of their real estate transactions with schemes relating to business parks, offices, industrial and logistics, leisure and retail developments including the ongoing portfolio management relating to such schemes.
Recent examples of how Jonathan has supported clients include:
- acting for Harworth Estates with all aspects of real estate transactions relating to their Business Parks;
- acting on the disposal of an industrial and logistics warehouse in excess of £1m;
- advising a major UK bank on a variety of secured lending transactions;
- advising a local hospice with their asset management strategy, subsequent acquisitions and negotiation of leases; and
- advising several restaurant and bar owners with the negotiation of leases in local areas of regeneration.