Lavinia is a Partner in the Business Parks team, advising landowners, investors and developers on a range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and disposals, development and redevelopment, asset management and landlord and tenant dealings. Her work spans a range of sectors, including retail, distribution, office and industrial, and she specialises in managing business parks.
The majority of Lavinia’s clients are developer landowners, institutional landlords, domestic and international corporates and pension funds with UK property interests.
Examples of Lavinia’s work include:
- assisting a major landowner with the complex joint venture development of a large mixed-use site to create a new innovation district in Oxford;
- the ongoing asset management of group of large business parks in the South East;
- acting on behalf of a landlord in the development of a significant film studios complex in the Thames Valley;
- securing an option to buy a multi-million pound warehouse on behalf of a major UK food importer and negotiating terms for development following the grant of planning permission;
- acquiring a large industrial estate in Hampshire on behalf of a UK pension fund and overseeing its subsequent management;
- acting for an international property developer in the acquisition of two landmark buildings on Brighton Marina and the subsequent off-plan sale of the residential flats within those buildings;
- working with a multi-national building materials company in the sale of a large area of land in Kent to make way for the development of a theme park by London Paramount Resort.