Natalie is a Partner in the Residential Conveyancing - New Homes team.
Specialising in navigating the intricacies of new build developments and luxury retirement villages, Natalie is able to support clients through the entire process of purchasing a home, from the point of reservation through to exchange and completion. With over 10 years of experience in the new build sector, Natalie understands the timescales set by the developer and is able to support you in meeting these dates, all whilst providing exceptional service and ensuring a seamless transaction and providing you with peace of mind in your property dealings. Natalie is also experienced in dealing with sales and part exchanges, Equity Release Mortgages, Transfers of Equities, and repaying Help to Buy loans.
Natalie supports a range of clients, from individuals purchasing their first home, investors building a portfolio and people looking to secure a comfortable home for their retirement.
She is recommended by a range of house builders across the country.
Examples of how Natalie has recently supported clients are:
- Approving complex title and contract packs for large new build developments.
- Resolving complex legal issues on existing titles to achieve exchanges and completions by a tight deadline
- Developing a bespoke IT system to improve the efficiency of a new build purchase matter
- Advising on government schemes and developer incentives, such as Help to Buy, First Homes, Mortgage Subsidies and Lifetime ISA’s
- Reviewing and advising on complex retirement home schemes.