Oliver is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
Experienced in supporting clients on acquisitions and disposals involving local and national private companies including those with an international presence and regularly advises on group reorganisations, restructures and general corporate matters.
Working closely with successful organisations throughout the North East and across the UK, Oliver has supported clients from a range of diverse specialisms including engineering, healthcare, hospitality, education, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
Oliver’s experience also includes the provision of support in the negotiation and structuring of commercial and corporate transactions (typically with transaction values between £500,000 and £10 million).
Examples of how Oliver has supported clients include:
- advising the UK’s largest integrated tank container transport, cleaning and depot services network on the acquisition of PM Rees & Sons 2000 Limited and Atlantic Tank Clean Barry Limited;
- advising Casper Chartering Limited on the acquisition of short-sea shipping and chartering specialist, H.C. Shipping and Chartering Limited;
- advising a UK franchisee of a global franchise chain on the acquisition of one of its key clients;
- advising the US parent (a world leading manufacturer of tube and welded cable mills) on the disposal of its UK specialist engineering operation; and
- supporting John Harrison (Stockton) Limited (a carton packaging manufacturer and supplier to the UK’s leading brands) on its ongoing commercial and supply arrangements and corporate matters generally.