Paul is a Partner in the Asset Management team.
Paul supports clients on a diverse range of real estate assets with particular focus on corporate real estate and real estate finance transactions.
Paul’s expertise ranges across many sectors and asset-classes including hotels, healthcare, leisure, retail, logistics and energy and infrastructure assets.
Clients include private equity investors, lenders, owners and operators as well as energy and infrastructure companies.
Paul is a sitting member of the City of London Law Society Land Law Sub-Committee.
Recent examples of how Paul has supported his clients include:
- advising a US-based private equity fund on the acquisition and operation of a portfolio of luxury hotels in the UK;
- advising a Qatari-based fund on is acquisition of a luxury hotel development site in Central London with a GDV of c.£125m;
- advising an infrastructure and utilities business on its contractual arrangements for the installation of district heating and utilities at major regeneration sites in Central London;
- advising a Sovereign-wealth backed debt-fund on its financing arrangements for a series of retail and mixed-use assets in the UK;
- advising a private equity fund on its acquisition and financing arrangements for a portfolio of owner-operated care homes and care villages in the UK; and
- advising a family-office investor on its acquisition, development and subsequent sale and leaseback of an aparthotel in Manchester.