Rachel is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team.
Rachel supports client across a wide range of commercial real estate matters including: acquisitions, disposals, secured financing, conditional sales, development transactions and promotion arrangements. Rachel also deals with commercial leases for both landlords and tenants, along with all other estate management transactions arising out of landlord tenant relationships.
Rachel has extensive experience acting for a broad variety of clients including investors and developers, institutional landlords, local businesses, individuals, and charities across the industrial, office, leisure, ecclesiastical and retail sectors, as well as lenders on the perfection of their security over real estate.
Examples of how Rachel supports clients include:
- Asset management work for a major UK department store client across a large portfolio of owned and leased premises.
- UK estate management work for one of the world’s largest privately-owned media businesses covering their offices, media studios and transmission equipment sites.
- Acting for a flexible workspace provider in the south of England expanding their portfolio of warehouse and ex-industrial leasehold premises often on a speculative basis.
- Acting for a cardboard manufacturer on the strategic expansion of their main UK production site in Lincolnshire.
- Acting for a high-quality London based estate agency client on all estate management matters.