Sarah is a Senior Associate in the Employment team.
She provides practical, strategic advice on the full spectrum of HR and employment matters, including advice on disciplinary processes and grievances, redundancies and restructuring, sickness absence, senior exits and Tribunal claims.
Sarah also drafts a variety of employment documentation including directors’ service agreements, employment contracts and consultancy agreements, as well as working with businesses on due diligence and TUPE advice relating to sales and acquisitions.
Working with a range of clients from SME’s to large corporates, as well as clients in the education sector, Sarah has particular experience acting for colleges and schools as well as employers in the logistics, manufacturing and technology sectors.
Examples of how Sarah has recently supported clients include:
- supporting an independent school through a disciplinary procedure which included safeguarding allegations;
- advising a charity in relation to a senior exit from the organisation;
- negotiating an exit package for an employee who was experiencing issues at work;
- providing practical and commercial TUPE advice to an organisation who were notified last minute that their service contract had been terminated; and
- assisting with the preparation of Director's Service Agreements for a new business.