Tom is an Associate in the Asset Management and Development teams.
He is experienced in all areas of commercial property and supports his clients which range from SMEs to public companies with their general asset management needs which can include the acquisition and disposal of commercial property, the acquisition of development sites and subsequent set up for signing up tenants off plan and general management issues between landlord and tenants including leases, consents, variations and renewals.
Tom regularly works with manufacturers and distributors, corporate occupiers, housing developers and banks.
Recent examples of how Tom has supported clients include:
- providing advice to a supported housing developer on the acquisition of four development sites;
- advising a real estate developer on the acquisition of a development site and subsequent off plan pre-lets to a national retailer and regional retailers;
- supporting and working with PLC lenders taking security over commercial property;
- working for a UK distributor on the acquisition of a 110,000 square foot warehouse for in excess of £4 million and subsequent disposal of their existing head office; and
- advising a property investor on the acquisition of a 11 acre industrial estate for in excess of £1 million and subsequent letting to a national aggregates supplier.