We provide advice and assistance in relation to a range of corporate tax issues including where groups of companies want to come together or break apart.
We analyse the proposed corporate deals and advise on the structuring options from various tax perspectives (stamp duty, corporation tax, inheritance tax, etc.) and the availability of business reliefs or capital allowances.
We are also experienced at creating employee share schemes, including the agreement of share valuations. When a structure has been determined, we liaise with HMRC to obtain any necessary clearances and to conclude the legal formalities required.
Our areas of expertise
- Advising on Value Added Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax implications on commercial property transactions
- Approved and unapproved employee share schemes, including agreeing share valuations with HM Revenue & Customs
- Capital gains tax planning, including advice on structuring of company sales
- Corporate restructuring, reorganisations and demergers
- Corporate transactions, including negotiation of tax warranties and indemnities.
- Maximisation of Capital Allowances available
A selection of our clients
Join the Dots
Management buyout of global consumer insight agency.
Completion of multiple acquisitions as well as advice on commercial contracts.
Establishing a new EMI share scheme to aid the continued growth of the business.