Adele provides a premium conveyancing service and specialises in Prime Residential and New Homes development. She works closely with regional and national developers, estate agents, planning officers, architects and financial advisors to provide exceptional levels of service.
With over 15 years’ experience of working within residential property in the North-East of England, Adele has extensive knowledge of the new homes market with an efficient and practical approach to her client’s needs.
Adele specialises in new-build properties and represents developers in estate set-ups, disposals and sub-divisions of land. She assists buyers from the moment that they reserve their plot through to completion, ensuring that exchange of contracts takes place within the reservation deadline wherever possible.
She acts for individuals, regional developers and large national developers, supporting them on complex property issues and advises on planning agreements, CML requirements, Help to Buy and other affordable initiatives.
Clients are a broad range of people from first time buyers to high-net-worth investors as well as regional and national developers.
Examples of how Adele has supported clients include:
- Representing regional and national developers in estate set-ups, disposals and sub-division of land.
- Partnering with large national developers to assist buyers with their new build purchases.
- Providing guidance on complex property law issues.
- Drafting and approving new build sales packs to include complex contract documentation and planning agreements.
- Advising on CML lending requirements, Help to Buy and other affordable initiatives.