Amanda is an Associate in the Asset Management team.
As an experienced professional on commercial property acquisitions and disposals, including secured lending arrangements, her work involves carrying out due diligence, reports on title and covenant issues and advising on risks and ways to mitigate them. She also provides support on commercial leases, licences and assignments. For clients in the retail sector, she prepares tailor-made concessions and other non-standard agreements.
Amanda acts for high-net-worth individuals, commercial property investors and lenders, commercial landlords and tenants, including a number of well-known national retailers.
Recent examples of how Amanda has supported clients include:
- helping Brantano Retail Ltd acquire 140 leasehold properties within a tight time frame;
- acquiring a mixed-use building for a Leicestershire SME, including acting on behalf of their lender Santander UK plc, and ongoing advice to the new landlord;
- assisting Poundstretcher Limited in the management of their rapidly expanding leasehold portfolio, including facilitating acquisition opportunities;
- undertaking the due diligence on a £950,000 commercial property acquisition in Leicester as part of a redevelopment project; and
- refinancing a property portfolio within the hospitality sector.