Hardev is an Associate in the Asset Management team.
He specialises in advising property investors and developers on a variety of property-related matters, including acquisitions, disposals, lettings and all other forms of commercial property.
He also acts for banks and commercial lenders with secured finance and property refinancing.
Hardev has acted across a number of different sectors including: retail, offices, industrial and logistics, residential, leisure and hospitality and not-for-profit organisations.
His clients include owners and directors of SMEs, high net worth individuals, commercial and residential property developers, commercial landlords and tenants, banks and bridging finance companies.
Recent examples of how Hardev has supported clients include:
- completing a £1.5m bridging loan secured as both first and second charges over multiple residential and commercial buildings, achieving completion within 10 days of instruction;
- supporting a company group refinance for £6 million, this being the lender’s largest loan to date;
- dealing with a £2m acquisition of a high-profile freehold property purchase;
- negotiating a lease for a new commercial building on a business park with an annual rent of £200,000;
- renegotiating improved lease terms for the landlord of a number of retail units;
- travelling to Spain on 24-hour notice to advise a high net worth individual on a bridging loan to be secured against their residential property; and
- supporting a commercial developer with the sale of land to a group company, which was developed and dealing with the subsequent sale of the plots.