James Badger is a Senior Associate in the Construction team.
Being an experienced construction lawyer, James specialises in the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts from inception to completion. He provides, and advises on, building contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties, novation agreements, parent company guarantees, performance bonds and any other ancillary contracts.
James has a keen interest in professional indemnity insurance issues and has experience of working in the education and entertainment sectors.
Recent examples of how James has supported clients include:
- working for the Coalfields Regeneration Trust in its delivery of construction projects;
- working with a number of Academy schools to deliver refurbishments works across the UK;
- assisting in the delivery of several large multi-use developments for a large developer in London;
- advising a large entertainment industry client with its delivery of construction contracts for a major regeneration project; and
- supporting a number of developer clients in the north to help deliver a variety of projects.