Leigh has extensive experience of all types of contentious litigation and insolvency, her experience has been broadened working in the energy and gas sectors both in the UK and abroad providing advice on Patent Infringement, Breach of Copyright and Breach of Contract. Leigh has notable success with several fraud matters, securing Judgment in the sum of £2 million on behalf of the misappropriation of funds by an in-house accountant. Leigh provides all round advice and is keen to share her knowledge to safeguard businesses to promote early intervention and proactive commercial awareness in collaboration with business leaders.
Clients include, charities, owner managed businesses, SMEs in manufacturing and healthcare, insolvency practitioners and accountants amongst others.
- Issuing Freezing Injunction proceedings and supporting clients who are the victim of fraud, whether employee or third party fraud.
- Supporting clients with disputes arising out of Trademark and Copyright Infringement.
- Assisting clients with shareholders disputes including claims for unfair prejudice and breach of directors’ duties.
- Breach of Contract Claims.
- Represented the interests of NHS and Primary Care Trusts in respect of claims made due to fraud.
- Assisting clients during ADR and mediation.