Lucy is a Solicitor in the Corporate team.
She deals with a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), MBO’s, company reorganisations, sales to employee ownership trusts, setting up family investment companies and providing general company law advice.
Lucy has assisted with matters involving a wide range of clients ranging from SME’s to listed companies.
Lucy works closely with the Private Wealth team to help future proof clients’ businesses and maximise wealth protection. Lucy assists with advising business owners and family-owned businesses in respect of succession planning, whilst ensuring equity documents have been drafted with individual circumstances in mind.
Recent examples of how Lucy has assisted with client matters include:
- Advising Project Heating Solutions Limited on the acquisition of AMCO of Doncaster Limited;
- Supporting the flotation of One Health Group PLC;
- Restructuring a group of companies in the foster care sector to ensure succession, as well as providing bespoke charity law advice;
- Negotiating a UK acquisition for a Japanese listed company;
- Advising on a capital reduction demerger with multiple stages for a care home business.