Michael is a Partner in the Corporate team.
With extensive experience in advising on a wide variety of corporate finance matters, including MBOs, trade acquisitions and disposals and private equity transactions, as well as equity capital markets transactions. Michael has acted on a range of domestic and cross-border transactions with particular experience of the oil and gas, manufacturing and technology sectors.
Working with owners and directors of SMEs, AIM listed public companies and high street banks, Michael supports clients with the negotiation and structuring of corporate transactions with values between £5m and £50m.
Recent examples of how Michael has supported clients include:
- working with the shareholders of Bresmed Health Solutions on their exit to Arsenal Capital Partners;
- supporting Pressure Technologies plc on a £7.5m placing;
- advising MY Hulse Holdings on the sale of CCSS to EA-RS Fire Group;
- dealing with the MBO of Nationwide Stainless;
- advising Independent Forgings & Alloys on the acquisition of Doncasters Precision Forgings; and
- guiding Pressure Technologies plc on the £11.1m sale of Greenlane BioGas.